Monday, November 27, 2006

Parc Blues

Hope I didn't startle u with the music ... Didn't quite catch it? Go turn up your speakers...

I decided to put my songs on my blog for your enjoyment. It seems I can reach more people that way.

Anyway, you are listening to my latest musical creation: my new song "Parc Blues". Did you miss it, click on the song to hear it again (sometimes you have to pause the song to let it fully load).

Alright I admit the autoplay is a bit obnoxious and intruding, but I promise I will remove the autoplay somewhere by the end of this week. So you're not forced to listen to my music.

In the meantime, I invite you to give your opinion about "Parc Blues". And maybe to help build your opinion: does it sound like/remind you of other music you know? What bands?

Thanks for your feedback!

7 Comments:

Blogger Stoffel said...

ok, i'll start: great tune, although i was expecting to hear a vocal line... it does remind me of something, but since i am terrible in names and genres i will try not to make a fool out of myself by naming something. I can only describe what i feel. Although it's named 'parc blues' it does sound very light-hearted and dare i say even sunny and happy. A very nice soft female singer like aimee mann or so might be a suggestion for a vocal part.
Nice piano as well...

6:23 AM  
Blogger E. Stilker said...

Xcellent suggestion ... I'll try to get Aimee Mann :-p.

Well true it's not really bluesy, thought it sounded cool as a title. But it's in F#m ... or is it in A?? I never was good in the theory part.

6:31 AM  
Blogger .s said...

Nice song! I would ask Badly Drawn Boy to sing along, it sounds a bit like his music...

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry maar die simbalen zijn er echt wel over...

3:49 AM  
Blogger E. Stilker said...

Negatieve kritiek? Great!
Cymbalen? Je bedoelt de ride die je de hele tijd hoort?
Mmm ... het is typisch aan een jazzgroove om constant een ride the hebben in plaats van de hi-hatt in rock. De kwaliteit van de drumloop is idd niet top top en het is inderdaad een beetje teveel ssssssssj sssssssssj ... maar om het nu zwaar erover te noemen. Kwestie van semantiek waarschijnlijk.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Miss K said...

I like! Inderdaad een vrolijk deuntje, maar naargelang de tekst die je er eventueel nog op kleeft kan het meer 'bluesy' worden. Ik vind het in ieder geval prachtig om naar te luisteren.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Kon het niet eerder beluisteren maar ik vind het ook geslaagd! Very catchy! Inderdaad, een doo-wap stemmetje (Tinneke?) zou niet misstaan!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home