Saturday, October 13, 2007

Update

Having a full time job in marketing again means almost no time to blog ... But that doesn't mean less stuff is happening to us:

  • Our good friends P & M left MTL. Official farewell party is in a couple of weeks after they come back from their trip out West, after that they will cross the Atlantic for good. Sniff sniff ... we're gonna miss'em!
  • Wilco seems to be the official music provider for all the VW commercials on TV ... when o when are they comin' to the city of cities??
  • I am addicted to Seinfeld
  • I am addicted to Rome
  • My hair is back to crew cut. I lost the battle against baldness, I surrender!
  • Had an official work 5 à 7. Gave me some idea what I can expect @ the X-mas party ... not for publication I fear ... but fun nevertheless ... I had a blast!
  • Hockey season started and we have a couple of much desired tickets to go see our home team Les Canadiens de Montréal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home