Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A job, a job, my kingdom for a job

Who wouldn't wanna hire this guy?

The job hunt has been officially opened. Today I went to temp agencies such as Adecco and Randstad (yep, they even have those here) to register myself. But honestly I don't think I'll get news from them. At Adecco they just registered me at the reception. At least at Randstad they took the time to sit down and have a chat.

The guy from Randstad even gave me some names of agencies where I should present myself. And strangely he advised me not to put my date of birth, nationality and marital status on my CV. He said that's very European but not customary in Canada. You see, I would think that an employer wants to now if he's hiring a flash young guy like me or some old tosser! Guess not. So from now on I will keep that information private.

Too bad Susan from Interlabor is not around any longer. She could have easily found me a job

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home