Monday, August 07, 2006

4 weeks

Heja ....

... and welcome to my brand new blog.

You will find all our Canadian failures and adventures at this virtual address.

On 2nd of September 2006 we (that's me and my girlfriend) are leaving to Montréal. She will be doing her PHD on criminology and victimology at UDEM (Université de Montréal). And I, well I am lucky to come along :-).

We already got a flat in Montréal. For the first 4 months we will be living at 5977A, avenue du Parc, Montréal, Québec H2V 4H4, Canada. Hopefully, I will be able to find a job during those first 4 months. The Canadian Embassy granted me a workpermit, so that's one thing less to worry about.

I'm finishing my last week at the office and then there's only packing and partying left. We sold most of our furniture and hopefully tonight I can say we've sold our car as well. Keep my fingers crossed.

That's it for now, I'll keep you guys/girlz posted!

7 Comments:

Blogger .s said...

Yeah! Erik blogt!

Next week: "How I got sick after eating tajine"

:)

7:33 AM  
Blogger Stoffel said...

great idea - blogging!
keep up the good work!

kd

10:53 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

joepie!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

sooooo did you sell the car??

6:08 AM  
Blogger E. Stilker said...

Well, no. I didn't go to guy. He is supposed to drop by this week to check out the car.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Alrac said...

Well, well.
I am so glad that you finally are able to accomplish one of your dreams.
And also that you're planning to go on vacation to Barcelona on May, so you and T can come to my wedding :-)
Un abrazo,
Carla

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan geen anciens meer in de Korbeeklogang? :-)

Veel plezier & succes ginder !

Hans (& Nathalie)

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home