Monday, October 16, 2006

ADS: another day, another dawn, another way to get along

Most people know, but before moving to Montréal I have been working for 5 years as an AE for an advertising agency in Brussels. If possible, I'd like to continue doing that. And by the look of the commercials and posters around in Montréal, I should have a future here!
Here are a few of my favourite commercials

Greiche & Scaff - Inséparable


All right, the ad is some emotional BS about glasses, but I completely dig the song. And I can't find out who it is. I know on the French TV channels they have the song in French, so that makes me think it's custom made.
UPDATE: The song 'Another Day' was written by Jean Baudin specially for Greiche & Scaff. I googled him and only found a 9-string bassplayer with the same name.


Remax: Naked


This one is just great. Such a fresh way of looking at real estate. It's made by BleuBlancRouge. And from the same agency (think I'll send my resumé over there):
UPDATE: The song 'Chez Moi' was written by Lucienne Boyer & Ray Ventura back 1935. During the commercial we only hear the chorus.

The Gazette - Paris


Some "wortspielerei" but in sync with the piano, and it works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home