Saturday, May 12, 2007

Oh, there's always worse

As Montréal is heating up, and preparing for vibrant summer activities such as Festival de Jazz de Montréal, Just for laughs/Juste pour rire, Osheaga, etc., temperatures are plunging down in Belgium and Mr. Rain is back in the country ... And since Belgians like to complain about the weather (it's too warm, there's no rain, there's too much rain ...), I'd like to remind you that there's always worse ...

I stumbled across this nifty little footage, shot exactly a month ago. I think the guy lives across the street, coz he films the Jewish bakery where we sometimes go, the dépanneur where I buy my beer, the busstop where we take the 80 downtown, etc.

(Oh, make sure you got the sound of the video on, it makes it soooooo much worthwhile)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

wooow
sneeuw kan rare dingen doen met een mens blijkbaar :)

dan vraag ik me af: wat was er eerst: het filmpje of de muziek?

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home