Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Busy with wedding preparations

Quite the eye catcher, no? Actually I should be busy with my wedding preparations because at my colleague's wedding I was the (un)lucky one who caught the wedding garter. The bride throws her bouquet, the groom the wedding garter. All other present men expressed their deepest sympathies. According to tradition I am the one to get married next. Which kinda puts me on the spot.All joking aside, things have been summer ... so meaning I'd rather spend my time outside with a cold one than in front of my computer. But in the coming weeks I will brief you on what we've been up to so far.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stoffel said...

TROUWEN! TROUWEN! TROUWEN!
i always wanted to be at a canadian wedding!!!! yes!!!!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

woooooooow???
meaning...?? :))
ik vind alvast dat tinneke wel héél hard straalt op die foto :)

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home