Sunday, February 04, 2007

WARM <-> COLD

Some people think -2 Celsius is cold .... well the past couple of days instead of the regular -18 degrees outside we were treated with a couple of sunny, mild and snowy days of just below zero. It kinda feels like summer. People are not wearing their gloves and hat anymore, walking around straight up, instead of tucked deeply away in their coats, coats are open, etc. I even saw a woman brave enough wearing a skirt showing some real naked legflesh!! So warm or cold, it's how you look at it.

A couple of funny things I saw this weekend: a bulldog wearing special dogshoes for walking in the snow and a stripper in fuck-me-boots and a fur coat shoveling snow in front of the stripclub! That girl's gotta work for a living ...

Still working in the flat, next week it'll all be over, my nightshifts start again after that (not looking forward to it :-( and this month I'm gonna buy turntables, JBL-speakers, an LCD-television (if I can convince Tinneke .... wait a sec .... right, I am the one bringing in all the dough, so I guess I CAN DECIDE WHATEVER I WANT ;-p ), a new bottle of Single Malt (If ya get a chance, sample Highland Park!!), go eat @ HELM ( a brewpub/resto around the corner), buy our iron bird tickets for our "holidays" in good ol' Belgique and book a cosy little B & B somewhere in Les Laurentides for some hardcore wintersport!

Oh yeah, we went to see Baptiste and Ian Kelly on friday on Théatre Corona, a beautiful 19th century theatre. Unfortunately we were too late for the full set of Baptiste. Guess I've gotten so used to bands starting too late ... but though luck, this one didn't ... oh well, that's life .... There will be no next time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

met elke post word ik blijer dat wij in de zomer komen :D

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home